- displays a color-coded, up-to-date schedule
- displays pop-ups with descriptive information about each event
- allows selecting events to create your own personal schedule
- supports iCalendar output of both conference and personal schedules
If you have a PyCon login account, the application also:
- stores your schedule on the server instead of in a cookie.
- highlights talks that you're presenting or sessions you're chairing.
To create your own PyCon login account, visit the Site Signup Form, which is independent of your conference registration.
If you store your schedule on the server, your selections are included and summarized in a report for the PyCon organizers. We can therefore see which talks are the most popular, and this will help us schedule them in rooms with enough capacity.
A print-specific stylesheet is in development.
We think the schedule application is very neat, and hope it's useful in planning your PyCon attendance.