Skip to main content

PyCon 2012: Hotel Availability

Oh man.

It seems that every time we turn around that we're blowing out all the limits - real or perceived that we had for PyCon 2012. This time, we've booked - and I mean booked the Hyatt - our primary venue hotel.

The good news is that we have all pending hotel requests, and are working with the Hilton Santa Clara (right next door) to get you the same rates as the ones we have at the Hyatt. We are working around the clock to get this set in place and to process all pending requests.

I sincerely apologize for this blip in operations - but we will have rooms for you, and we will continue to provide the absolute best customer service you have come to expect from us. If you have any issues, you can contact pycon-reg@python.org or contact our excellent customer service team at pycon5-reg@cteusa.com or by phone at 847-759-4277

Once again, I apologize - and don't worry - you'll all have rooms! Even if I have to build a hotel myself.

Jesse, Chair - PyCon 2012

Comments

Unknown said…
I registered for PyCon today, but I couldn't register for a hotel room because the dates I listed were unavailable. Is there any way to get on the hotel list?
Doug Napoleone said…
Dear Unknown,

Please contact our excellent customer care team by email, pycon5-reg@cteusa.com or by phone 847-759-4277. They will be able to help you with any registration needs including hotel reservations.

Once again we apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have the secondary hotel accessible through the website soon.