The time has come - online registrations for Kiwi PyCon 2010 are now open!
Registration fees are as follows:
Earlybird: if registered before 01 Sep: NZD80
Earlybird: If registered before 01 Sep: NZD40
This year we have a limit of 180 participants. Given the demand and huge success of 2009 you better be quick! Just head over to Registrations (http://nz.pycon.org/registrations/) to secure your seat.
Please note that the Paihia/Waitangi area is a very popular spot for both domestic and international visitors, so also make sure to secure accommodation (http://nz.pycon.org/2010/about/accommodation/) before it gets expensive.
"What am I getting for this?"
- A nice venue
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on both days
- A Kiwi PyCon 2010 t-shirt
- A lanyard with the conference schedule
- Wifi access to Internet (separate from the hotel)
- Free giveaways including Amazon Web Services credits, discounts on Wingware software, and opportunity to win a whole lot more (http://nz.pycon.org/2010/sponsorship/sponsors/)
See you there!Kiwi PyCon 2010 Conference Committee