Volunteers are what makes PyCon such a successful event. There are over 400 volunteer hours for over 15 different events that need to be filled. This means there are options to fit everyone's interests.
- Session Staff - an important piece in keeping things running smoothly.
- Green Room Staff - assist speakers in making sure they are ready to present.
- Registration Desk - a great way to meet attendees and be their first contact at the conference.
- Swag Bag - there are lots of people needed to help with Swag Bag stuffing and this is a fun event!
- Tutorial hosts - need to be onsite May 1st and May 2nd.
- Language Summit Greeters - need to be onsite May 1st.
- Young Coders Set-up and Assistance
- Hatchery sessions
- PyLadies Auction - be sure you have a ticket to attend.
- 5K Fun Run - for all you early risers!
Note: All volunteers need to be registered for the conference.Please help and sign up here as a volunteer!