We are all very excited that, once again, PyCon will sell out. Time is running out so act fast if you are planning to attend, there are 60 tickets left as of April 12th at 11:00am central time.
Things to remember:
|Time is moving fast!|
- PyCon Hotel Blocks are sold out, we suggest using online hotel booking sites to search for the best options near the Huntington Convention Center
- Hotel changes and cancellations should be made by contacting the hotels directly.
- Hotel cancellations should be made directly with the individual properties 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night cancellation charge
- Dietary Restrictions:
- If you indicated 'dietary allergy' when registering and have not provided specifics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your dietary restrictions.
- Registration Cancellation Deadline:
- April 19th is the final date to submit an email requesting a conference registration cancellation for the $50.00 ($25.00 for students) cancellation fee.
- April 20th and after there will be no refunds for cancellations. You will, however, be able to transfer the registration to another person after that date. Further details can be found here.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Cleveland!
PyCon 2019 Staff