Along with International T-shirt ordering optionHead over to the PyCon website to see the lineup for Tutorials, Talks, Charlas, Summits and Sponsor Workshops. Take time to review the presentations and plan out your schedule. Tutorial registration will open April 8th.
We want to send a special thank you to the committees that volunteered their time for the CFP and review process! Their commitment to managing the process of preparing for CFPs to launch and managing the review process has spanned over many months and hours of time. We truly could not have accomplished the final result of launching the schedule today without each of them.
- Chair: Sarah Kuchinsky
- Co-Chairs: Merilys Huhn, Mfon Eti-mfon, Tania Allard
- Chair: Philippe Gagnon
- Co-Chairs: Brian Costlow, Lorena Mesa, Maricela Sánchez Miranda
- Chair: Maricela Sánchez Miranda
- Co-Chairs: Naomi Ceder, Mabel Delgado
- Chair: Kristen McIntyre
- Co-Chair: Larry Gray
Don’t miss out on receiving your PyCon US and PyLadies T-shirts before the conference!Deadline to order T-shirts for shipping before the conference is April 2nd in North America and April 15th Internationally. We are happy to announce the option to order a PyCon US t-shirt if you are outside of North America.
Once you register to attend the conference there will be two options available on your dashboard to order your t-shirt.
- North America Storefront will be available until tomorrow, April 2nd for shipping before the conference. The store will reopen on May 3rd and stay open through May 18th.
- International Storefront is open April 1st through April 15th to allow time to ship before the conference. Note: Orders placed here will not come with the PyCon sticker sheet, email us and we will send you one.
We look forward to seeing all of you wearing your T-shirts during PyCon US 2021!